We rent, deliver and pick up equipment to support events, large and small, on campus. We have the commonly needed tables and chairs, as well as lesser known items such as grills, podiums, and coat racks. To see photos of our items view our Rental Items Photo Guide and when you are ready to request rental items, please use our Event Support Request form. To make your event more sustainable, visit the Office of Sustainability's Green Your Event for tips and ideas.
Available equipment includes items such as:
- garment racks
- grills (require Fire Marshal approval, and all elements on the Fire Marshal's Grill Checklist)
- table covers (linens may be requested through your caterer)
- trash cans
Equipment must be ordered at least three days in advance of the requested delivery date. It may not be possible to fill last-minute requests. Changes may not be honored if made less than one business day prior to delivery.
Follow the Request a service link at the right to submit an Event Support Request. You are welcome to call us with any questions, and you must submit the form to order. Your NetID is required.
Please include any setup or teardown requirements that you have, and you can include up to five files, such as setup diagrams, to provide us with specific instructions.
You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your event support request and we may contact you if we need clarification or have scheduling conflicts.
Prices are contained on the form. Prices include delivery and pickup during regular business hours (weekdays, 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.).
The following additional fees may apply:
- Rental Period: Equipment is rented for the duration of your event.
- After-hours delivery: Weekend and after-hours deliveries will result in overtime charges. It may be necessary to deliver equipment after regular work hours.
- Setup and breakdown of equipment: You will be billed for setting up and taking down equipment if overtime is required. Some locations are more labor-intensive than others, so fees will vary.
- Lost or damaged equipment: The fees for lost or damaged equipment are as follows:
- Lost or damaged folding chairs: $10 per chair
- Damaged tables: Two-thirds the replacement cost of the table
- Lost tables: $80 - $120, depending on current prices
- All other items: full replacement cost