Due to space limitations, Facilities can offer storage to Graduate students living in New and Old Graduate College and Annexes. If you don't live in these locations, we still have storage suggestions for you.
- Monday - Fridays 9:30am – 11:45am; 12:45pm – 2:45pm
- Old and New Graduate College and Annex residents only
- You are limited to boxes only, size 24" x 24" x 24" are best
- Refrigerators will not be stored
- Call 609-258-8000 when you bring items to your appropriate location during the hours listed above
- Timing is everything - please PLAN your dropoff to our admittedly limited hours, before you're rushing to catch your train/plane/bus/car
- You provide the boxes, we'll provide you with labels when you bring your items to storage
- Keep track of the ticket stub we give you when you store items, you will need it when picking up your items
- Residents of Old and New Graduate College
- Storage locations - New Grad College basement entries 24, 29, 31
- Residents of Annexes (Dickinson 11, 15, 16, 24, Edwards 31, University Place 35, 45)
- Storage locations - 11, 16, 24 Dickinson Street, 45 University Place
- Bicycles - for Grad students - storage location entry 24 only
The Princeton University Student Agencies, Moving and Storage is a fantastic storage option. They will pick up your items, store them, and deliver them to your dormitory in the fall. Bicycles may also be stored for a fee when brought to a drop-off point.
If you decide you no longer need some items, skip storage altogther and give your stuff a second life by donating it during Move Out. Nearly everything is reusable and initiatives such as the EcoRep/Pace Move out and the Graduate Student Furniture Drive make donating easy.
Please refer to the Transportation & Parking Services website for information on bringing any other storage options to campus.