We provide design and construction services for projects ranging in scope from simple renovations to new buildings including:
- interior finish improvements and upgrades
- furniture acquisition and reorientation
- classroom, office and laboratory renovations
- new partitions and reconfiguration of the space
To request a renovation, submit a Capital Project Request Form with:
- a brief description of the project
- funding source (if known)
- budget limits
- department chair or administrative manager contact information
Forms should be completed by administrators authorized to act on behalf of their department.
Once we receive your Capital Project Request Form, we will set up a meeting to discuss your project needs and understand the full scope of the work. We’ll provide estimates and timeframes to deliver your project based on the scope of work. For smaller, simpler projects there is no cost for the initial estimate. For more complex projects we may need to engage an outside consulting architect to provide layouts, analysis and estimates. We will request initial funding from you to cover these costs.
Most projects require departmental funding. Central funding may be available for certain types of work. Contact the Office of the Provost, Space Programming & Planning, for resources and additional options.