We can help you with temperature adjustments and security access when you need to be in a campus building outside of normal business hours. When your event or work occurs after-hours, or at times that differ from the space’s regularly scheduled use, our staff can help adjust temperature settings and door lock schedules.
To request heating or cooling for your event:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the specific campus location and time range for temperature adjustments.
To request building access outside normal hours for you and/or your event guests:
- For security reasons, ONLY appointed building access coordinators (BACs) can request after-hours access to a building. Please contact the building access coordinator of the location you need to access and ask them to send a building unlock request to Facilities.
- Please contact the BAC early enough to provide both them and Facilities time to activate the request.
To report problems with heating, cooling or space access during normal working hours:
- Please contact the Facilities Customer Service Center, 609-258-8000
There is no cost to you for adjusting the thermostat or opening a building or a room for your event.