Facilities Procurement Services
The Facilities Procurement Office acquires all design, construction, and construction-related services within the Facilities Organization. If your business provides services such as those listed below, our Procurement office is the place for you to begin. We are the liaison with other Faciliies groups, such as the Office of Design and Construction, the Office of Real Estate Development, and the University Architect.
- Acoustics Design and Consulting, Architectural (e.g., master planning, programming, design, etc.), Audiovisual Design and Consulting, Civil Engineering Design and Consulting, Engineering Design and Consulting, Environmental Engineering Consulting (construction-related), Food/Servery Consulting, Geotechnical Engineering Consulting, Landscape Design and Consulting, Lighting Design and Consulting, Structural Engineering Design and Consulting.
- Audiovisual Equipment Installation (large renovations & new construction), Automatic Temperature Controls, Carpentry, Ceramic Tile, Concrete/Masonry, Construction Management, Demolition, Electrical, Elevators (installation and maintenance), Fire Alarm, Fire Protection, Flooring (except carpet), General Contractor, HVAC, Insulation, Landscaping, Landscape Masonry, Mechanical, Painting, Plumbing, Roofing, Sheet Metal, Underground Utilities (including locating services).
Design/Construction Related Services
- Air Balancing, Arborist, Chimney Inspection and Maintenance, Building Commissioning, Construction Material Abatement (e.g., asbestos, lead paint, mold, etc.), Cost Estimating, Field Inspection and Testing, Moving Services (for large capital projects only), Overhead Door Maintenance, Peer Review, Signage (design and installation), Snow Removal.
Princeton University Purchasing services
The Princeton University Purchasing Department is responsible for procuring all other stand-alone purchases of construction material and supplies, equipment and services. If your services are NOT design or construction related, such as the services listed below, the University's Purchasing Department is the place to begin. Filling out the Facilities form will only delay your consideration.
- Equipment Maintenance Services (except as specified above)
- Moving Services
- Furniture Installation Services
- Vinyl Tile Flooring
- Window Treatments
Are you a new Supplier to Facilities Procurement?
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in working with us. The process begins with you filling out the FPO Supplier Registration Form to tell us about your business and your specific design and/or construction services. After we hear from you we will conduct an initial evaluation and, if your firm has the skills, personnel, and experience we believe will be successful at Princeton University, your firm will be added to our active supplier database.