Please note: Due to campus-wide year-end event support, our equipment rental black-out period is May 15 - June 2.
Planning an event on campus involves many different services working together – and we’re here to help make sure your event goes off without a hitch. Typically you would secure an event space first, through University Services or a specific department, and then work with Facilities to arrange for additional event support services as listed below:
Facilities services for any size event
- Equipment Rental such as tables, chairs, grills, trash cans, and more (see also our item photo & rental fee guide)
- Cleaning up after the event
- Event Building access and Temperature Control, to get into the building early or late, and feeling comfortable
- Greening your event (link to the Office of Sustainability's website)
- Hanging promotional banners
Facilities services for large and/or complex events
- Fencing around your event
- Lighting and wiring in and around your event space
- Protecting campus grounds from crowds, weather, and grills
- Stages and flooring
- Tent rental
Don’t see the service you need listed here? Check our A-Z list of all services or use the search box above.
Critical lead times
- Please follow these critical lead times to ensure we can provide the event support you need:
- 4 months/January to order services/equipment for any day during reunions, class day or commencement
- 3+ weeks before Large events to schedule equipment, shop services & resources
- 2+ weeks before Tents are needed for township permits, utility markups, and scheduling the tent vendor
- 10 business days to order services during "busy times", i.e. Princeton Preview, opening exercises, football tailgates, etc.
- 5 business days to order staging
- 3 business days to order basic event support services (setup/cleanup, tables, fencing, etc.), e.g, for Monday events please submit your order by the Wednesday prior