A section of Prospect Avenue, between Olden Street and Murray Place (see map below), will be completely closed starting Wednesday, February 1, 2023, until Tuesday, February 28, 2023.
- Vehicular traffic from Washington to Fitzrandolph will be detoured during this time, however local vehicle access to residences, eating clubs, Bobst Hall, the Prospect Avenue Garage, EQuad buildings and the 120 Prospect apartments will be accommodated during the closure.
- Street parking will remain available on either side of Prospect Avenue outside of the section of road closed to accommodate the move.
- Sidewalks will be closed in a section of Prospect Avenue between Olden Street and Murray Place (see map below), however pedestrian access will be maintained via existing pathways along the Prospect Avenue Garage, continuing behind the 110, 114, 116 construction site and the Prospect Avenue Apartments to Murray Place.
- Signage and barriers will be in place to separate move activities.
- Road closure
6:00am Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023 to 5:00pm Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023
- Prospect Ave, between Olden Street and Murray Place