Campus Club, a former eating club, has been transformed into a gathering space for Princeton undergraduate and graduate students. Renewed spaces accommodate student gatherings between classes, and include spaces that can be reserved for dinners, receptions, musical and other cultural and social events. The renovation provides new infrastructure, including HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems, refurbished interior spaces and new lighting. The three-story Collegiate Gothic style building was designed in 1909 by architect Raleigh Gildersleeve who also designed McCosh Hall and several other eating clubs.
Campus Club Renovation
Geo-exchange Heating and Cooling