Dodge Hall, designed by Parrish and Schroeder, was added to the Murray Theater in 1900. Dodge Hall houses the Dean of Religious Life offices, a number of University chaplains of various faiths, the Murray-Dodge Café and a number of campus ministries. It also provides a common lounge and meeting space for a variety of worship services, student meetings, study, and informal gatherings. The Café is open daily until late in the evening and hosts special events such as musical performances and poetry readings.
This project incorporated maintenance and accessibility improvements including bathroom and finishes upgrades, sprinkler installation, new card access, and new fire alarm systems, lighting upgrades, and new mechanical systems. A new elevator and egress stairs were also built, and new accessible bathrooms on the basement and second-floor levels were provided.