Faculty and staff can use the Princeton University Storage Facility (PUSF) to temporarily store items.
You may not use PUSF to store:
- Hazardous materials
- Flammable liquids
- Surplus furniture (use the University Resource Recovery Program, formally named Surplus)
- Materials requiring a climate-controlled environment
- Student items (see Student Storage)
To request and/or revise storage, submit a Storage Form. Please include:
- explanation of the storage need
- descriptions of the items to the stored, including size and weight
We may consult with the Office of the Provost while reviewing your storage request.
Please remember storage is temporary. The university has limited amount of storage space.
Moves are scheduled at the earliest available time. Moving services are not available during August, September, May, and June due to student check-in and check-out, reunions, and commencement.
Items are transported and stored at no cost to your department.