Due to space limitations, on-campus storage is only available to Graduate students living in Old and New Graduate College. If you don't live in one of these locations, Princeton University Student Agencies, Moving and Storage (609-258-4906) is a fantastic storage option. They will pick up your items, store them, and deliver them to your dormitory in the fall for a fee. Bicycles may also be stored for a fee when brought to a drop-off point.
The Princeton area also has a number of affordable summer storage options, many of which will also pick up and deliver your boxes, and can easily be found online by searching "Princeton summer storage."
If you decide you no longer need some items, skip storage altogether and give your items a second life by donating them during Move Out. Nearly everything is reusable and initiatives such as the EcoRep/Pace Move out and the Graduate Student Furniture Drive make donating easy.
- New and Old Graduate College residents returning to Graduate College locations only
- You are limited to boxes only, size 24" x 24" x 24" is best
- Refrigerators will not be stored
- Call us AFTER you arrive with your storage items, 609-258-8000
- Please plan your drop off ahead of time, our staff and hours are limited
- Monday - Friday 9:00am – 11:45am and 12:45pm - 2:30pm
- Please remember to call us AFTER you arrive, 609-258-8000
- Boxes - New Graduate College, basement entries 24, 29, 31
- Bicycles - New Graduate College, basement entry 24 only
Facilities Service Center
Did You Know
The Service Center (609-258-8000) is a centralized call center for every Facilities department. They handle approximately 60,000 inquiries per year via phone, web, and email.