We replace campus light fixture lightbulbs in hallways and common areas, outside, and in academic and administrative rooms. We also replace lightbulbs in select fixtures in dorms and off-campus housing. Here's a quick guide to our lightbulb changes, and if you are still unsure if the bulb is our responsibility or yours, just give us a call.

  • We do NOT change lightbulbs in personal lamps.
  • We do change lightbulbs in University-owned housing when the lightbulb is behind fixtures. 


When submitting a service request, please indicate if the fixture is higher than six feet from the ground so we can bring the right equipment to reach the bulb.


Lightbulbs are changed at no cost to you.

Service category: 

Did you know?

  • Facilities Building Services custodians and janitors are using “Blue Cleaning” techniques and materials to reduce the amount of cleaning chemicals used on Campus.