Lock Changes

We coordinate lock changes for University housing through Housing and Real Estate Services. Lock changes are mandatory when keys are lost, when loaner keys are not returned, and when keys are not returned at check-out.


Contact Housing and Real Estate Services if you are locked out of your residence.


You will be billed $80 for lock changes due to lost and unreturned keys.

Broken locks are repaired at no cost to you.

Service category
Related guide

Did You Know

The Service Center (609-258-8000) is a centralized call center for every Facilities department. They handle approximately 60,000 inquiries per year via phone, web, and email.