When submitting an invoice please remember:
- Use the new FPO Contract Payment Request Portal to submit invoices for Facilities Procurement Office-issued contracts, release orders, and construction orders only.
- You will need a valid FPO Contract Number to access the Web Form to upload your invoice document * FPO Contract Numbers have ten (10) alpha numeric digits and begin with the letter ‘F’, formatted as FA#######A (A= alpha characters, # = numeric characters).
- If you don’t enter a valid, active FPO Contract Number, you will be provided a link to the Alternate Email Form to submit your invoice document via email. Please understand this form does take a bit longer to go through our approval process.
- Once the FPO contract number is validated, you will be asked to enter the following information to submit each invoice:
- Company and contact information
- Invoice number, date, and amount
- Attach a PDF copy of your invoice of unlimited file size, however there is a 25MB file limitation when transmitting files via the alternate email form.
- Submit only one invoice per form. After you submit an invoice, you will have an option to submit others using your contact information already entered.
- Review our FPO invoice processing instructions for more detail
- Contact your Contract Administrator in the Facilities Procurement Office